Browse through my gallery at your leisure. I have growing collection of vocaloid fanart plus a bunch of original stuff. Enjoy!
Pii-chan and Ollie
Tsukasa: King of Misfits
TKM: Gathering of the Good-for-Nothings - PrefacePreface
I'm a writer and anime artist. I'm an artistic hobbyist, and I work on comics and stories to share with others who are interested to read them.
I'm friendly and approachable, I enjoy communicating with other amateur artists and writers. I believe that honest hard work and persistence makes a good artist, not god-given talent.
My contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's Viktor Kafka, but friends call me Vik.
2. Do you know why you are named that?
It's a common name where I'm from. I'm german/jewish by decent.
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Have any abilities or powers?
I'm only human, but is intellect considered a power? Even so I know there are far more brilliant minds other than myself. Such as Hanji Zoe, and Erwin Smith. And then there's my commander Pixis. He's an excellent negotiator. I just do what I can.
5. Stop being a Mary Sue
Excuse me, a Mary what? Is that a person or a thing?
6. What's your eye color?
My eyes are dark. Brown in the light, nothing out of the ordinary really.
7. How about hair color?
Ah, it's black. All of my family is the same.
8. Have any family members?
I have parents and an obnoxious younger brother, Siegbert. Then of course there's my son Gregor. He's only six--ah lemme show you a picture... ah no? Oh sorry. *blushes* I guess I should keep this short. His mother, my wife at the time passed away so I care for my mother-in-law, Mari. Well it's more like she cares for the both of us.. well you know how fussy in-laws are...
9. Oh? How about pets?
No I don't own any. I get so self-absorbed in work to care for an animal. But Gregor has been asking for a cat...
10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
Being around annoying people. And worms... basically anything slimy and *shudders*
11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Reading, writing, and tinkering with chemicals and powders. I like creating explosives. And I enjoy spending time with my son. He means everything to me.
12. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
After Mila's death. Gregor's mother I mentioned earlier, I became increasingly depressed. During that time I hurt a lot of people. Mari, my son, and my co-workers. I tend to snap and say terrible things when I'm moody.
13. What kind of animal are you?
Hmm, metaphorically speaking I'd say that I'm like a scorpion. Yes. I know it's a very drastic comparison of myself, but I'm a pretty secluded person.
14. Name your worst habits.
Keeping what hurts me to myself. But really sometimes saying everything that hurts is more troublesome... so I don't see it too much as a bad habit... is it?
15. Do you look up to anyone at all?
I used to look up to Pixis. He a brilliant commander... but after getting to know him... well, I'm not sure what to feel. ahaha.
16. Are you gay, straight or bisexual?
I prefer women.
17. Do you go to school?
I was homeschooled. And as an adult, it's safe to say that I don't got to school anymore. Though I don't find anything wrong with pursuing education at any age.
18. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
I've mentioned this earlier, but I'm widowed, and have a son. As for more children... ah well I'd like to have another son or daughter. I think that would mean a lot for Gregor. *blushes* But I, uh, I haven't talked about this with her yet...
19. Do you have any fangirls/fanboys?
*facepalms* Oh this is embarrassing. There are women that sometimes cat call me from the gates that I'm stationed at.
20. What are you most afraid of?
Losing my family.
21. What do you usually wear?
Blouses and slacks. And my uniform for work. I'm a garrison soilder.
22. What's one food that tempts you?A cup of hot coffee little sugar with buttered raisin bread. I'm not a morning person but it pulls me right out of bed.
23. Well, it's still not over!
Ugh, how many more questions are you going to ask me? Is this going to be published? Will she see it? I hope Mari doesn't read this. Please.
24. What class are you (low/middle/high)?I come from a Middle class family. Though my parents love acting like they are rich.
25. How many friends do you have?
I have a small close-nit group of friends. That's all I need.
26. What are your thoughts on pie?
Mari makes the best peach pie. If you try some, you won't want to buy any from the market. It's that good.
27. Favorite drink?
Most of the time it's coffee. But scotch on the evenings after a long shift on the wall is the best.
28. What's your favorite place?
My room, in my little workspace.
29. Are you interested in anyone?
You are incredibly nosey. I'm close to leaving. Why all of these questions?! Ugh.... *sighs* I mentioned I'm with someone so yes, it the woman I'm dating. Ms. Fay.
30. That was a stupid question...
Argh so you say it's stupid after you ask me, you should of never asked me in the first place.
31. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
I've never seen the ocean. The lake is alright. But it depends on which one.
32. What's your type?
Arghhhhhh.... These questions... I hate these questions...
33. Any fetishes?
Ughh.... godddd... what is wrong with you... why are you asking me these QUESTIONS?!?!
34. Camping or outdoors?Isn't camping done in the outdoors? This question is rather confusing. But I don't like camping. I'm a city person.