Shop More Submit  Join Login
About Varied / Hobbyist Premium Member Romelida MateoFemale/United States Groups :iconneji-x-hinata-club: Neji-X-Hinata-Club
I See It In Your Eyes
Recent Activity
Deviant for 5 Years
12 Month Premium Membership
Statistics 617 Deviations 6,398 Comments 19,397 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Free Piko icon by SuupaaRabitoWelcome to my DA profile page! (Vocaloid) Oliver Icon, updated by TheShelberine

Browse through my gallery at your leisure. I have growing collection of vocaloid fanart plus a bunch of original stuff. Enjoy!

deviantID

Zerolr-RM's Profile Picture
Zerolr-RM
Romelida Mateo
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
United States
:iconcoffeedonut1plz::iconcoffeedonut2plz::iconcoffeedonut3plz::iconcoffeedonut4plz::iconcoffeedonut4plz::iconcoffeedonut4plz::iconcoffeedonut4plz:



I'm a writer and anime artist. I'm an artistic hobbyist, and I work on comics and stories to share with others who are interested to read them.

I'm friendly and approachable, I enjoy communicating with other amateur artists and writers. I believe that honest hard work and persistence makes a good artist, not god-given talent.

My contact email: zerolr@aol.com


Other Websites




:iconangelwingleftplz:RivaMika Stamp by Karla-E:iconangelwingrightplz:

Interests

Activity


Levi portrait by Zerolr-RM
Levi portrait
I don't remember posting this here, so there it is. I apologize. I'm spamming your inboxes with so much stuff.

art (c) Zerolr-RM
Loading...
Shota!Levi Comic by Zerolr-RM
Shota!Levi Comic
This was a request and I turned it into a mini-comic. It was fun. Also the last time I did something where I put in 90% of my effort into it. The other 10 percent is the extra push I need to make to actually color something.

art and story (c) Zerolr-RM
Loading...
Sorry about the spam. I've just been posting all my old artwork. The last thing is some old Levi/Mikasa comics.
My Mascot Characters: Danna and Babu by Zerolr-RM
My Mascot Characters: Danna and Babu
I've made 3 mascot characters: Chuu, Babu and Danna.  I will make a DeviantID with them and Danna. Danna is my current icon, the girl with the bob haircut and glasses.

Danna & Babu (c) Zerolr-RM
Loading...

I'm gonna put out some original stuff around winter break. 

50%
2 deviants said Just update with something! (I miss your art)
50%
2 deviants said Awesome, can't wait! (want to look at your original ideas)
0%
No deviants said Whatever is fine. (I feel so-so)
0%
No deviants said Noooo I want your fanworks! (Snk, Vocaloid, Naruto, Bleach)

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconrockfanxyuki:
RockfanXYuki Featured By Owner 17 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you so much for the watch! I really like your work aswell!
Reply
:iconnabarisyoite:
NabarisYoite Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New member Hobbyist Writer
hello
Reply
:iconzerolr-rm:
Zerolr-RM Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Yo :iconyeahplz:
Reply
:iconnabarisyoite:
NabarisYoite Featured By Owner 1 day ago  New member Hobbyist Writer
how are you?
Reply
:iconzerolr-rm:
Zerolr-RM Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm fine, I'm just trying to post up some old drawings that are from my tumblr.
Reply
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: